The website you visited was not found, so we redirected you to the KCC website for help.
How do I configure my Office 365 email in Outlook for Mac?
1. Open 'Outlook 2016' for Mac
2. Click on 'Tools' then 'Accounts' in the menu bar
3. Click on 'Exchange or Office 365'
4. Uncheck the 'Configure Automatically' checkbox
5. Enter the following for the account information
- E-mail Address: Your @purdue.edu email address
- User Name: Your @purdue.edu email address
- Password: Your Purdue Career Account Password
- Server: outlook.office365.com
6. Click 'Add Account'
7. Now your Purdue Office 365 E-mail should be in your Outlook for Mac app