The website you visited was not found, so we redirected you to the KCC website for help.
How Do I Change my Purdue Email Service Settings?
NOTE: If "Purdue Office 365 Email" is not a choice you must first activate your Office 365 account. Please follow these steps to activate your Office 365 account How do I activate or coordinate my Purdue Office 365 account?
The options for your Purdue email are
- Use a Purdue email service, either Exchange or Office 365 email.
- (NOT Recommended) Forward your @purdue.edu email to an address you specify. This option allows you to use an unsupported mail service, like Gmail, for your convenience.
- (NOT Recommended) Disable Purdue email service (firstname.lastname@example.org will not receive email). This option is also known as 'setting your email to reject'.
The Purdue email service options determine where your @purdue.edu email is delivered.
Modifying your Email service
- To change your email service, please go to the 'career account information' page, at https://www.purdue.edu/apps/account.
- Log in with your Purdue career account username and BoilerKey.
- Click on the 'Change Mailbox' link, as shown below (outlined in red).
- Click the button next to the Purdue Office 365 Email. Options are shown in the image below and explained in the next section.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button.
- Click 'Log out'.
- If your service is set to Office 365 email, you can check your email by going to https://outlook.office.com.
- Login with your @Purdue email address and password.